Monday, September 28, 2009

He's here!

Our computer is struggling so I can't get our pictures up, but Tommy is here! He was born on
9-9-09 and yes we were induced...it went really well from start to finish it took 3 hours so it was pretty smooth. We've been home now for almost 3 weeks and it's been a whirlwind but I think we are finally leveling out, and I think maybe we will survive :) He was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long, and he has a ton of dark hair. I'll put pictures up when we get this computer functioning.

Oh I got a new calling yesterday, activities co-chair in our ward. So I guess I'm off and running giddyup.

3 comments:

Dawnelle Anderson said...

congrats, glad everything went good- I was wondering how things were going. does kate love him and maul him?

shelby said...

Congrats Rach! I am happy for you guys. I hope the after is going good too. Call me if you want to chat!

KTLADY said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I ran into Ryan's mom at the gym and she told me she had been up there with you guys. How great! Hope you guys are adjusting to TWO. Tommy and Kate are so lucky to have such FUN and GREAT parents!! Good luck to you!