Monday, January 12, 2009

No picture Christmas

ok so here's a sad thing, we just spent a super fun trip/vacation/memory building Christmas and New years and I just looked at my camera, and I didn't take one picture!!!! seriously? was I too busy to pick up the camera and record the memories? yea I'm a lot bugged by that! we did get christmas morning on video though so at least we didn't miss that. So I'm hoping my mother in law...Kim took one or two pictures of our trip down there to New Mexico...

2008-s holiday season was a blast I thought and where do I begin? I had a wonderful time this year being able to spend it with my side of the family with Christmas sandwiched between the parties. We had a good time 4 wheeling and tubing at jennis, fondue, and a hilarious nativity. We also had an awesome day with my mom eating, laughing and playing all sorts of games. We even got to sneak away just the adults for a short shopping trip.

Christmas day was by far my favorite, we stayed in our pajamas ALL day and watched probably 4 movies. Kate was a dream boat that morning, afternoon, and night. She loved her new toys and spent the day busy with them which made relaxing easy for mom and dad.

After mom's party on the 26th we took off to New Mexico for New Years. what a fun trip that was, it was low stress and we were able to chat, 4 wheel, play cards, learn how to make new treats and much much more. New years eve was fun but Ryan and I only lasted until 11:30. Thanks to all families for a wonderful holiday season!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi. We had lots of fun didn't we! I have some pictures you can have of the parties...you'll have to tell me what you want!
Love you

The Wells Family said...

thanks I'll need em