Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aren't we supposed to be moving forward?




So my sister and I talked just yesterday about the where our lives are going and all of the sudden things are moving.....backward??

we now have to dial 1-801.....to make a phone call, so yeah that's inconvenient..and today I'm enjoying the sun and 61 degree weather breaze by hanging ALL of my freshly cleaned laundry out on my patio... I went to dry my clothes and sheets and stuff and the dryer seems to be on the fritz making funny noises and smelling like burnt toast...hmmmm. I'm not gonna mess with it till the man of the house gets home so I don't ruin it. So I went around the kitchen gathering all of my chip clips and we are doing things as nature intended i guess.

So we're going back in time today. But what a great day to do it right. sunny and beautiful.
I'm trying to remember that when you are given lemons just make lemonade :)

2 comments:

KTLADY said...

But did you have flashbacks from your mission or what? :)

The Wells Family said...

That is totally why i even knew what to do