Thursday, February 26, 2009

unchie

seriously...not even 5 minutes after cleaning Kate's bathroom especially all around every inch of the toilet I come back in and she has a corner of a square of toilet paper trying to wipe and clean up her mess....THE MESS: Unchie (translation-poop) all over her hands, legs, calves and of course ALL over the toilet....no seriously ALL over the toilet I didn't take a picture for fear that she might go and track it somewhere else in the house or go to wipe her face or something but I'm most proud to say that I didn't freak out, I didn't yell, I KEPT MY COOL...and now the mess is cleaned up, she is bathed and her fingernails are clipped (who knows what could have been lurking under there). I'm bummed now that there's no evidence of it now but I couldn't chance leaving to get the camera.

1 comments:

Ramon and Jennifer said...

Oh, for the love . . . it always happens that way, doesn't it? One day she will grown out of it. I know you don't believe me, and that's OK. I didn't used to believe it either. It's a good thing she is soooooo cute, right?