Monday, February 9, 2009

From oatmeal to stitches to boot...



I got home from taking Ryan to work today anxiously awaiting my morning bowl of oatmeal and carried it over to the fridge to put some milk in it and ooops dropped it on the top of my foot, I thought it was a wimpy cut but called mandy and Lynne to see if I should get it checked out...long story short, I got stitches inside and out...my pinky toe tendon was 2/3rds cut and so I had the choice to go to the er (no thanks) and have it fixed or just put me in a boot to hold it steady for a month or so.

So here I am slightly crippled lovely and a little inconvenient but there you have it.

5 comments:

Katie Bell said...

Oh my heck! I'm sorry! but take a pic of your wicked boot and post it!

KTLADY said...

Just reading this was making me HURT. You POOR THING! Ouch. Ouch. Ouch! Seriously, I hope you heal quickly and I hope you have a lot of Ibuprofen (or your drug of choice) :) Happy Healing.

Heather said...

Yikes! All from you oatmeal bowl?1? I am glad you weren't hurt worse. Oh yeah, and from your last post-I'm excited for you guys!!!!!

Cathy said...

That was a big gash! You made it sound like it was tiny. I hope you get better soon.

kerry said...

That seriously sounds like something that would happen at our house right now! I hope it's doing better by now. It's always the little things that get ya!