Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A little about Kate

I just have to say that I love to listen to little Kate play, she plays and plays and plays all day long with her "pee pockets" (polly pockets). She lives in a whole fantasy world and they all talk to each other, it's funny to listen to the conversations that they have. most of the conversations involve someone yelling "help I'm falling" and another "friend" coming to the rescue, or they talk about their ooowwwies, and the "friend" tells them that they're sorry. It's pretty cute.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey I finally got around to checking out blogs and saw all that you have been up to!! Tommy is adorable and the pride in Ryan's eyes is indescribable! Hook.Line.& Sinker! Great birthday for the little guy 9.9.09...and Happy Birthday to Kate! How is she adjusting to Tommy? It sounds like her polly pockets are helping! Did you decide to do Baby Whisperer? If so...I love chatting about it so if you have any questions feel free to e-mail! XOXOX

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your new one!! How amazing for you guys. I hope all is going well for you. We're off to NJ, so stay in touch!