Friday, November 13, 2009

I will survive!










ahhhhh (that is a huge sigh of relief because we now have a working computer) hooray and halleluja (spelling?)
It's a long story of why we didn't have a computer but I just want to say that we survived! Heck I'd like to say we survived to a lot of things, this last week is one of them...Ryan we think has/had mono, Kate we think had swine flu, (luckily Tommy and I still are healthy, Knock on wood), There really is something to taking vitamins, washing your hands till they crack and bleed, and gargling and swabbing with salt water...it seems to be keeping the bugs away...

Tommy finally slept a 7 hr stretch at 9 weeks and has done that twice now, and he is going to bed earlier (Thank you Mandy for reminding me that we can do that) So come 8:30 both kids are in bed (in general) and we get to have a little time together to watch shows, read, have snacks or just go to be ourselves. So yes we survived the first 9 weeks of Tommy's life which at times I wasn't sure if we were going to. We also survived the first Ward party, just 2 more to go this year ( I got a new calling, activities co-chair) Ryan also got a new calling Stake varsity scout master-yikes- and hopefully he will survive this weekend which is his first campout with this ward and yes it snowed today...They are going to nutty putty caves.
Here are some pictures of halloween festivities, we did a snow white theme this year, and there's a fun picture of Kate and her cousins Elle and Owen, also Kate's first day of preschool.









Tommy is now smiling and I am absolutely loving it! He is such a doll and Kate is such a doll with him, she ADORES him no joke, (as you can see). He also seems to cry less now, I don't know if it's just cuz his digestive system is maturing, or now he can see so he's happier, or what but it is super fun.
Here's a couple of pics that are up to date for now.

1 comments:

shelby said...

I have been thinking of you and how you are especially with a newborn...and those dang hormones! He is beautiful, and so is Kate! If you need anything call me ..I would love to chat!