Saturday, January 2, 2010

2008 Christmas card

2008 has surely been great!
Mainly because of our dear little Kate,
What do you do with a child that's 2?
For starters she's learning #1 and #2.
Most parents will know that this task isn't easy
Learning to go potty can sometimes be cheesy,
The victory dances, the stickers and treats,
And she tells of her successes to whomever she meets.
But alas through the messes and the sanity tests,
We're proud of our Kate, and think she is the best!

Ryan is loving his work and his trade,
This year he has switched from 3rd to 5th grade.
The kids at this age seem to get all his jokes,
They sure do love him as well as their folks.
The Parents at Deerfield show their thanks through and through
And it's thanks to them we go on date's too.
We're grateful for his job and our wonderful life
And I'm happy to say that I'm sure a lucky wife.

The focus for me this year was to run,
My first marathon I can say that I've done.
St. George look for me cuz I'm comin' again,
Can't wait to start training for 2,000---10.
We hope for the holidays you cherish the time
with family or friends or the loved ones you find,
We'll do the same, hoping to see you near.
But until then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

0 comments: