Thursday, April 1, 2010

Look who's 30


It's official now, I am in my 30's and am really proud to say it!
Yesterday was great, the kids slept in till 9, and were very happy the whole day...I got emails, phone calls and texts all day long from the people I love ( you guys ), and Ryan picked up dinner (costa vida), the kids went to bed at 7, and we got to relax and watch the biggest loser. It was great! This next week we also get to go see Sam, Ginny, and Xela in Mt. Pleasant, and then we're off to New Mexico for spring break/conference/Easter. That will be a fun celebration too.

Goals for a 30 year old...

Run 2nd marathon (sign-ups started today and I'm on board again)
Chill out
Go to the temple every month
Watch more movies
Play at the playground more
NOT GET SICK :)
Make more time for romance
Don't get all up in my head.... (some people will understand what that means)
Faith Faith Faith
and of course be POSITIVE!!!

That should be a good start for the year.

1 comments:

broni said...

Happy Birthday... 30's are great..