Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged

Here are the rules:

1. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
2. At the end of the post the player tags 6 other people, and posts their names at the bottom of your own tag (so we know who has been tagged). Then the player goes to their individual blogs and leaves a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and asks them to read your blog for the rules..

I've been tagged by my sister Mandy, so here are 6 things particular to me...

1. I get nasty hangnails in the fall/winter time ( I mention this because I have one bugging me right now)

2. I like fancy food and trying new things so I'm not a picky eater, but I really like macaroni and cheese, pb& j sandwiches, also I like kids meals from Wendy's..... so basically I'm still a little kid at heart.

3. One of my favorite things to do is spend time with friends and family just chatting... although uninterrupted conversations are sometimes a difficult task with kids.

4. At the end of everyday (I call it my tornado time) because I spin around the house cleaning and getting everything back to where it belongs or where I started that day, toys, clothes, dishes, etc.... that is something that keeps the sanity levels in tact.

5. Mandy has talked me into starting running and I'm actually excited about it.

6. When Ryan and I have time together we love to play games (usually settlers of catan, or skipbo) we also like to play croquet, and mini golf.

And that's that.....( sent to: Lacy McDonald, Ashley Nielsen,

3 comments:

Mandy said...

We are definitely sisters, could be twins. Ditto to all you said. Except for the macaroni and cheese.
I am so excited you're going to run, you will love it!!!!!
I love to hear your posts! Keep 'em coming!

malia said...

you like settlers? we like settlers! we need to have you guys over sometime. :)

The Wells Family said...

Anytime...Ryan is pretty competitive though (just a head up)