Friday, October 12, 2007

Winter is coming

I don't know about you but I am definitely not ready for the
cold weather that is on it's way. As a mother who stays at
home, I am looking for ideas or things that help you during
the cold days that are to come. Usually during some part of
the day Kate and I can go outside to get out of the house
and especially we like to run errands, but in an effort to save
money on gas I am stumped as to what I can do when I'm at
home so that I don't go crazy with cabin fever but also not
drive all around town either. HELP!


2 comments:

malia said...

i hear ya! that is a huge concern for me too. i don't want to have a little tv bug kid.
we need to start a playgroup or joy school for toddlers or something!

The Wells Family said...

that's a great idea, i've never actually gone to one of those..But I should.