Monday, December 3, 2007

Bad hair day


Do you ever feel like this...?? physically or emotionally? well, I braved the crowds the other day and got all my Christmas shopping done I've heard people say how they hate Christmas, and I think I got a glimpse of what they meant. Kate was screaming as we went from store to store and by the end I was thinking, what's it all for???

Just about at my breaking point my sister called (mandy) and I vented my frustrations, she suggested that for her it helps to read Christmas stories, and I might add good music to help us remember the true meaning of Christmas so thank heavens for sisters right? They save the day.
I've now set a goal to read or do something this season everyday to help me get the spirit of it all and to remember why we celebrate this wonderful holiday.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the hair! I also love all the new posts. Especially the lingerie one. She is so dang cute. I can't wait to play with her.

Genevieve said...

Buck up lil camper. At least your shopping is all done :) BTW what do you mean bad hair day?

KTLADY said...

Rachel... You crack me up! No wonder Ryan married you! You are so funny and cute and have such a great personality. And an RM too... honey, you've got it all! These posts are so fun. You're awesome. Love, Katie

shelby said...

I love your picture. And your face is even better! You can just tell the great moment you are having!