Friday, December 14, 2007

Flashback Friday... Kitty wear

I mentioned earlier that Ryan and I met while living in the same apartment building, I lived with 4 roommates two of which I served in the mission. Melissa was my partner in crime, this incident the crime was called kitty wear. One of our roommates had nothing but leopard print everything in her room so in an attempt to cheer her up one morning we were in her room talking to her and started to put everything on that we saw, including the make-up. We all laughed and obviously took pictures but then Melissa was talking on the phone to Ryan and told him that we were in Kitty wear and that he should come over. Yes he did and I think that was the moment he knew I was the one :) rrrrrrahr...

3 comments:

KTLADY said...

Here's another strange question... what number was your apartment? I lived in 1738. I believe it was building J? Right by the mail boxes. Just curious. :) Love the pics by the way. RAWR!!!!!!!! I am sure that's what did it for Ryan. You had him at "MEOW" ha ha ha. :)

Mandy said...

Funny pics!
That one of Elle and Kate is cute. We had lots of fun. I think you should always wear leopard print, by the way.

Brooke said...

Ryan and Rachel, will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card?
brooke@spencerjb.com

Thanks! Brooke