Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flashback Friday...Clue

So I'm realizing that I am embarrassing myself everytime I do a flashback but maybe I like to embarrass others who might read my blog. (Ashley) Anyway, this week I'm am flashback"ing" my elementary school days and things we did during the weekends and summer breaks to entertain ourselves. My cousins and I were pretty close growing up, they were the ones that I "played" with or hung out with. Specifically Ashley and Kerry but in this instance it was Janelle and Ashley.

One particular summer we were obsessed with the movie clue and we decided to make our own version of it, so we made a movie and the three of us played all 7 or 8 characters. It was intense! I think we only got through maybe the first 3 or four scenes because we wanted it to be perfect so we kept re-doing it. And I guess either school started or we got bored and gave up on the rest of the movie but man those first 4 scenes were amazing:)

Anyway, this particular picture shows us as our 3 main characters. (left to right) Ashley is Yvette the maid, Rachel (I) am Mrs. White, and Janelle Is the butler I think. Good times, we had tonz of fun doing it. I hope Kate likes to do stuff like that cuz it was a lot of fun.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

man, who's the little tart in the yvette costume?