Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Roberts kids


Here are the kids I babysat for the week while my sister Jenni and Ramon were in Samoa. This is Randy, he is 12 going on 23, he's very mature for his age and very fun to be with. I might add that he is THE champion at boxing on the wii. I challenge anyone to go against him, he will beat you.


This is Lindsey she is 10 yrs old and she is the helper of the family you can leave anything to her and she will get it done or figure out a way to.









This is Cami, 8 yrs old. Cami is the joker of the family you can totally see it in her face in this picture, she loves to laugh and she loved cheering Kate up when she was sad, another thing Cami does is listen to one song over and over till she knows it by heart, so the week I was there she listened to Elliot Yamin Baby I will wait for you. Needless to say I know that cd backwards and forwards. goo thing I like Elliot.








This is Joshua he is 3, and he is such a good boy. he was very brave the whole time Jenni and Ramon were gone he hardly cried even when Kate was growling and swatting at him. He can hold his own. The funniest thing he did was when I asked him to do something he would humph and say "fine" in a mopey sort of way it was so cute.

1 comments:

malia said...

what lucky kids to have a fun babysitter like you! i'm sure they had a great time!

ps. i tagged you! :)