Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday... The shadow pictures (and my adorable husband)

So , does this format of picture look familiar to anyone? Of course it does! I think everyone has had a shadow picture taken of them. So for the flashback today I just wanted us all to reminisce perhaps go and look through our old photo albums and enjoy the memories and cute pictures of our lives. This is my cute husband Ryan when he was in kindergarten, now I know where my little Kate gets her adorable qualities.






Here's another picture of Ryan. While talking to Kim, Ryan's mom, I found out that Ryan as a kid was so good and just entertained himself for hours playing legos or building forts in the woods behind their house. He was also very sensitive to his mother. He knew when she had "had it", reached her breaking point, needed a time-out.... whatever you want to call it, those of us that are mothers can relate. Anyway even as a young child Ryan recognized when his mom had reached her limit and was kind and sensitive..... By the way, nothing has changed! he is the same way with me and i love him for that. Heaven knows I need someone who is patient and recognizes when I need a break.... So thanks lover and I still and always will adore you.

3 comments:

shelby said...

That is so funny. I unfortunatly never had a shadow picture. It also is great that you have a husband that can really tell when you need a time out. I think that it is a great quality that most husbands dont have!

KTLADY said...

Hey Rachel!
I remember at Ryan's farewell, his mom told a story of when Ryan had asked her to go get him a glass of orange juice. She responded to the effect of "your legs aren't broken," and he answered, "But Mom, it's for my testimony!" She couldn't say no to that! I always thought that was a cute story! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Genevieve said...

So Cute! (Kung pow voice)