Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snowboarding and flashbacking


I had so much fun this Friday, and I guess you could call it a flashback because I haven't snowboarded in over 7 years and my friend Katie and I went and it was so much fun! Surprisingly we did pretty good for not having gone for a while I guess it's like riding a bike. The weather was so beautiful that I got hot wearing just a jacket, it was t-shirt weather truly euphoric. But I think the best part was just being able to not have responsibilities and just having fun with friends. I am so sore today though. When I got home I had an hour or so before Kate came back with Ryan and I had the house to myself, I cleaned and it stayed clean, I showered then read my book!!! it was great! thanks Mandy for watching Kate.

Anyway as a flashback I remember some fun times snowboarding with friends. one in particular was with my cousin Ashley and Yvonne ( a friend of hers) we decided to go find a random place to camp the night before then get up and go snowboarding the next day. We just drove up Provo canyon and I think it was a place on the way to squaw peak that we pulled off and slept in the car then got up-bad breath and all- and went snowboarding at Sundance. We thought we were pretty cool being all "natural" and everything. I had a fun life growing up, Not too many regrets.

2 comments:

Katie Bell said...

That was so much Fun!!! I cant wait to go again...let me know a good time for you and I'm there!

Mandy said...

I'm glad you had fun! Everyone deserves a beautiful day like that. (Especially mothers!)