Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Frustration in Photographs

We got our family pictures taken a few days ago and were able to look at a few of the shots he was getting, I can tell that I'm going to be disappointed when we get them back....not because of the photographer but I hated how I did my hair, I felt like this poor woman...trying to smile, but looking more confused , I kept blinking when he took the picture, and basically needing to just start over...Kate wouldn't cooperate so we were all in just random positions, and they were just blah... nothing exciting, so we will have to try that again with a different strategy. Even though Kate was a "pumpkin" during the process I think we got a couple of good ones of her for her 18 month pictures.... Anyway... what can you do try again I guess.

3 comments:

shelby said...

I hate doing family pictures! I bet you looked great!

Mandy said...

That is so funny! I was laughing pretty hard trying to picture it. I'm sure you are being too critical. I can't wait to see them!

The Edwards said...

I love that picture! I am sure yours worked out great. My mission was Switzerland Geneva- the best!