Thursday, March 6, 2008

DDR...."The HOTTEST Party!!!"



So we got Dance dance revolution (DDR) for the wii and have been doing it every night. Now I am so competitive with myself that I do it when Kate is napping and I've been trying to beat my scores and it is so exciting when I do. The good thing is that I'm getting exercise the sad thing is that I'm basically getting really good at a skill that is pretty much only useful in an arcade. oh well i guess i could keep up with the teenagers at trafalga right?

So the obsession is getting so bad that last night I dreamed about arrows going up the screen and that is all i dreamed about. yikes! Anyway I guess it's just a phase but truthfully I'm really loving it, good purchase...

2 comments:

shelby said...

We have that for the xbox, it was one of the best purchases we could have made as well! I finally had to put it away for a while, because I was so addicted! I love that you are too!

The Bucks said...

Rachel is that you??!! I came acrossed your blog and I had to say Hi!! Holy crap it has been forever!!! Look how adorable you are and what a cute cute little girl!!! We will have to keep in touch!!