Monday, May 5, 2008

Doggy love

If I haven't said before, Kate is a huge lover of animals.... she can see a cow and go crazy and want to kiss and love it... So we are so lucky to be able to have Jessica (ryan's sister) and her doggie Conan here for a couple of weeks, kate is loving it as you can see, I just feel bad for the poor pup being smothered to death. Jessica is here because she transfered from the Colorado Chili's to the American Fork Chili's to be a manager there. She bought a house in American Fork but is isn't finished yet so we get to have extra company, I'm loving having someone else here even if it's for just a short while.


3 comments:

Kerry said...

That picture of her playing with the dog's ears is adorable!

Mandy said...

I want to sqeeze her! She is so cute. I need to see her with that dog. Just hearing her excitement on the phone was hilarious! The dog is probably in heaven having all that attention.

Cathy said...

This is so cute!