Friday, May 16, 2008

Office shmoffice

So this is my blog so I can put my insight on it right... if you don't agree that's ok too.

We have been huge Office fans since it started and I have to say that when I had Kate and had the baby blues, it was the office that kept things light and fun for me. but c'mon this season is a little disappointing It's kind of become like Lost for me, if they don't get on with some of the stories soon they are going to lose me cuz nothing happens. And it is super heavy and dramatic almost wierd dramatic. Although I will say that the season finale was pretty funny like the older ones...But I'm getting bored with it and might have to look somewhere else for my comic relief.

The End

P.S. i think I might go private... i gotta protect my family.

4 comments:

Katie Bell said...

So are you thinking of going private becuase you fear that the comment you made about the office might cause some offce fans to plan harm to your family....? Or was that just a radnom though at the end of your blog? Also I am starting to get burned out a bit by the office as well. To much drama!

Cathy said...

I know how if feels when your favorite show changes and disappoints you. Randy and I are big fans of Scrubs and when I had Max, that's all I watched all day. We bought seasons 1-5 and I still watch them over and over again. But the last 2 seasons have been such a disappointment. It sucks so bad. I hope the Office goes back to what you remember it to be. :)

KTLADY said...

If you do go private can I be on the magical list of people who can see it? Oh, I really hope next time you come to town you give us a call. You guys make me laugh my bum off... maybe you and Ryan should have your own show, then you can fix everyone else's baby blues. Oh, and be rich and famous. Who needs the Office?

Ashley said...

you bite your tongue about such comments on the office. It's still my number one.