Sunday, July 27, 2008

More than we know.....

So there is a lot more to our lives and our bodies and our emotions and how they interact than I think we will ever know. For the past 2 years since I had Kate I have been getting sick every three weeks everything from colds, to flu's, to pink eye, strep, gall bladder problems etc... and I was getting pretty annoyed with it, so I went and saw a lady that was trained by Tawni (a holistic healer) -My whole family cousins too have gone to Tawni and she works miracles, it's great!- anyway after going to doctor after doctor and never really getting better I needed to take another route, she helped reprogram some of my beliefs which created emotional imbalances and got mind heart and body all back aligned together and I just have to say that I feel more like my true self than I have for a long time.... i feel great and I don't plan on getting sick anymore for a long time. Given that this is more of a documentary for me I just wanted to share that because it has had a huge imact on my life right now.

3 comments:

Tui said...

Who is this gal and does she take new patients? No really, Sarah may take an interest in this as she's experienced many physical ailments since the monsters came into our lives...I've experienced more the of the mental ailments from them...

Tui said...

Oh yeah, I have to address the post I had on "going waaay back"...I really loved thinking about the nights of bowling and stuff; I had lost those memories until you reminded me! My memories with you Rach would be things like driving places and blasting Sinatra, singing with you and your mom, things like that...

Preds Girl said...

Hi~ This is Lindsay (in the ward). I found your blog from Gina's blog. Anyway, can I get more info about this holistic healer person?

Thanks! (Love the blog.)