Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The big 28

I have so many pictures and things I want to put on my blog but kate found the thing that gets our pictures off our camera and lost it... ok so maybe I lost it... i don't know, anyway you'll see Easter and other things later...

Thanks for a wonderful birthday, I colored my hair while Kate took a good nap (I'm blonde again) then Sam and Ginny watched Kate while Ryan and I went to PF Changs for dinner mmmm... then we went to the mall and got me 4 pairs of jeans (i only wanted 1 pair of jeans for my birthday and ended up with 4 hooray) then we had family night with Sam and Ginny and took sleeping Kate home to bed so that Ryan and I could finish watching the Bachelor (yes we love to watch smut.. guilty pleasure I guess)

Anyway thanks for a wonderful birthday and especially thanks Ryan for being such a great husband and father I love you.

4 comments:

Katie Bell said...

Hey happy late b-day...I forgot it was later in the month because we went to dinner at the first...anyway..glad you had a happy one!

Tara said...

Sounds like fun- 4 pairs of jeans?? Did I miss a sale? Happy b-day!

Cathy said...

Happy b-lated birthday! It sounds like your birthday rocked! We need to plan a day to go to that dance class in SLC. I really want to do it!

The Edwards said...

Happy late birthday! I love the bachelor too!