Sunday, April 20, 2008

new callings

So Ryan and I have been in the Primary for almost 2 years and I truly have grown to love the children we teach and I feel like we are progressing and the kids have been passing off their articles of faith and learning what the mean, anyway doesn't it always happen this way? right when you feel like you look forward to your calling and love it, that is when you get released...

This morning the bishop called and wanted us to come in and talk to him, right after the stake pres called and wanted us to come there.. well Ryan is now the executive secretary to the bishop in the ward and i am teaching the marriage and family sunday school class... we are more than anything, shocked but I guess there comes a time to close one chapter and open another right.

2 comments:

malia said...

NOOOOO!!!!
we are going to miss you guys so much!

Cathy said...

New callings are always hard, but it's amazing how a few weeks or months into your new calling you realize how much you needed this. At least that's my experience. Good luck!

BTW-Aubrey wants to have a girls night out. What's your phone #? email it to me at caty99@hotmail.com. Thanks!