Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter




Easter egg hunting,Picture with cousins,Easter dress with daddy, and more egg hunting

Saturday before Easter we went to the annual Bennion Easter party, we made easter necklaces, ate a yummy cafe rio salad lunch and had a fun Easter egg hunt it was so exhausting that Kate fell right asleep the second we got in the car. Then Sunday I (kate) wore my Easter dress, after church I went to Wen and lynne's house for lunch and more easter egg hunting. it was fun to play with my cousins.. mommy and daddy did dance dance revolution on the big screen in the theater room and that was fun too.



3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love these pictures! Remember when the weather was great!?

Stephanie said...

SOOOOO cute!! I love the Easter dress.

Laura said...

HEY!!! I found you finally through Jen's...I just went private, so send me your e-mail and then you can take a peek at our blog...looks like you are all doing awesome!!!