Saturday, August 9, 2008

first race


I did it!! I completed my first race.... the provo river 1/2 marathon and I did better than I thought....I thought they would be cleaning up and I would still be running but there were actually people still behind me. 2:35 was my time, not great but not bad I thought....It was a beautiful run, the scenery and temperature was great, and the best part was that I got to run it or at least parts of it with Mandy (sis) Brian (her husband) and lisa (Mandy's high school friend). Anyway great experience and one step closer to St. George in October for the marathon....So I at least know what to expect now for a race. fun fun fun!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Good job on the race! If you ever need a running partner just let me know.

Amy said...

Yeah!! I'm so proud of you! Like I said at the concert in the park, I really would like to come to a race for you and Mandy. Please let me know the next time you run. Love you!

Tui said...

You're amazing
jt