Friday, August 8, 2008

Owwweeee!





Kate's first major oweee! It was one of those that as a parent you cringe cuz you know it hurts and there's not a whole lot you can do about it except give em a sucker or something. We went to pick Ryan up at the school and she walked behind the big heavy school door without Ryan noticing and he pulled the door open fast cuz it's so heavy and her toes went right under it , it took of the big toenail and just bled and bled oh i feel so bad for her, but once we got it all bandaged up and some tylenol in her she did great.

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Ryan they let you teach with a half beard like that? Poor toe... at least its not anything too permanent like a "chipped tooth"!

Tui said...

I was about to mention the 1/2 beard; people ask me about my half beard, when in fact it's my full beard (c'mon, polynesian genetics!)

I love how Ryan poses sadly with her; something I would do with Phoenix and Ave!