Saturday, August 23, 2008

So....you think you can Dance huh?





Here I am just chillin with my "So you think you can dance" friends.... Gev and Matt...

We went to the Scera's show of Dancing under the Stars, and it was fantastic! Chelsea, Gev and Matt were there, Ashley Delgrosso from dancing with the stars was there also many many other dancers that we've either seen on tv or in concerts. I loved it. Kate was glued the whole time unless she had to go potty which she did and actually went 5 times during the show.... I was freaking out cuz she actually went so I think it's safe to say that we can venture out of the house now wahoo....

Anyway that was definitely a show that i'm glad we didn't miss... very impressive live instead of just watching it on TV. And I have to say that Utah has some pretty great talent.

4 comments:

Kendall said...

I am so jealous! I wish I would have planned better so I could have gone. I'm impressed your husband went too, I don't know if I could have convinced Mark to go. BTW that running schedule you gave me is great I love it so far.

Cathy said...

How fun is that!!! This year was the first time I watched the show because I used to get depressed watching it because I don't anymore. But now I love it!!!

Mandy said...

That's awesome Rachel! And way to go Kate! Can you come potty train Owen?

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

That is awesome! Mike and I loved that show! I am impressed with their skills! So neat you got to see them!

I have started a blog...I don't know if Ryan told you or not. Here is the address: nelsonnewsmc.blogspot.com

It's been fun to update and get comments from people! Kate is a dream little girl! So adorable! Abbie is growing so fast!

Hope all is well and I am excited to hear about Ryan's year at school. 5th grade will be neat for him! Keep me posted!

Colleen