Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You know it's time to vacume when...

you know it's time to vacume when your 2 year old walks on the kitchen floor with barefeet and grabs her foot and says "shoes mom" " shoes mom".

Well school just started for Ryan and I have to say the we love having him all summer but unfortunately we don't get much cleaning or mopping done. It's mostly play. so the floors, the bathroom, the laundry, the dishes, etc.. have been neglected. So today i have dedicated my day to the cleaning and I must say, now that I'm done ( at least for the day--the cleaning is never done--)I feel back to myself, I feel like I can take a breath and sit down to catch up on all the reading I've been missing out on. like breaking dawn of course, my family's heritage book that my mom gave me, and drawing on the powers of heaven, oh and prepare my lesson for sunday. it's a lot but that's the stuff I like doing. I said to Ryan the other night, If only there were 6 or so more hours in the day. oh well.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Does this mean you'll be blogging more so we can stay caught up with your life?!! Please?!!

Tui said...

Amen to 'amy'
jt