Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Have you ever...

have you ever washed cheerios in the washing machine... I hadn't before today, and let me tell you it is not a pretty sight.

I had a towel that I cleaned up this mornings cheerios and they were left in the towel (i forgot they were in there) and threw it in the wash along with princess panties that had been peed in. so I went to move the clothes to the dryer and found mush mushed into blankets, and clothes..and of course along the edges of the washer...

I'm bugged...the main thing is that Kate does most everything right, and i am the one that will drive myself to insanity with my forgetfulness and lack of awareness. so if i go to the nutty house just know that I did it to myself:)

5 comments:

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Yes, and I have also washed chuncks of watermelon that were wrapped up in a bib. Fun times! I feel your pain and I will join you in the funny farm!

Katie Bell said...

Don't worry, I'll will come and visit you on a regular basis if you do end up in the nut house!..Thats what friends are for

Tui said...

I'm pretty sure you were a nutter since I met you Rachee. Much love,
jt

kerry said...

I've done that too! Now it's bigger things though. Ahh, the days of cheerios!

Mandy said...

You are cracking me up! Itchy bum and mush princess panties. I love it! Thanks for the laugh! Potty training is the most fun of all.!!!