Tuesday, September 2, 2008

That's what sister's are for...

So to train for a marathon you have to do long runs once a week, naturally, but sometimes it's hard to get motivated and just go and do it when the miles get high.... So I had to do 18 miles this last week and my sister Mandy had 16 to do. so we decided to do it together. The run was beautiful, we ran up on wasatch blvd, and down through Sandy and Riverton...it was actually bearable because I had someone doing it with me, so Thanks again Manse for the run it was great! Cant wait for the next one:)

3 comments:

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

You're amazing...running is NOT my thing! I am impressed with anyone who can do it! You go girl!

Colleen

Mandy said...

I had a blast! Love ya!

kerry said...

I am so impressed when people can run like that! I cannot do it. I'm trying though!