Monday, September 15, 2008

Itchy bum


My life lately has a lot to do with bums...Potty training is quite the ordeal and I spend lots of time wiping, putting panties on, sometimes wanting to smack, and of course itching bums.... one in particular, Kate's.

Kids once they get to a certain age like to explore.... touch their eye's, ears, nose, toes, and yes bums... so lately I've been telling Kate "Don't touch your bum, we only touch it to wipe and clean it." So today she came to me and said "Itchy" and was trying not to touch her bum but she needed it scratched... so yes I had the honor of scratching Kate's bum....actually several times today.

3 comments:

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

That is SOOOO funny! She is trying to be so obedient! Gotta love her!

KTLADY said...

Oh Rachel you crack me up! I love reading your life's stories. I am afraid of the itchy bum, because it means Noah didn't do such a good wipe job, if you know what I mean. Hope you guys are doing well!!!!

Amy said...

LOL! Love it!