Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bushiest beaver award

It's Halloween time again and I have pulled the sewing machine out and blew off the dust, and I've been back to work doing and finishing unfinished projects...including kate's Halloween costume... pictures will be posted probably a week after halloween is already over (that seems to be the amount of time it takes me to actually post something new) We are robbers and kate is the money bag so in case you don't know what it is when you see it there's a heads up...I should get the busiest beaver award.... or as michael says to phyllis at the dundee awards... the bushiest beaver! aren't i funny?

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Ha! I love the Office

Heather said...

That sounds so cute! I look forward to your after Halloween pictures. :) We got a chicken hat to put on our cats for Halloween. Not at cool as robbers and a money bag, but picture a munchkin cat chicken. We are excited.