Thursday, October 16, 2008

OOO-Da-Lolly

I always see this mascara on tv and at people's houses and on movies etc.. so i decided to give it a try cuz it must be great, So I used it, and a while later I had itchy eyes and puffyness,but I thought it could be a number of things, so I kept it, and about that time I went to a mary kay make-over and got a sample mascara so I've been using that for a while and haven't had a problem with the itchies, anyway yesterday I used the great lash again and I woke up with dun, dun, dun.....THIS....AHHHH!

So I found the culprit. Great Lash is OUT, Mary Kay is in Yuuh..... (in my gangster voice)


OOO-Da-lolly ( I feel like the lion on Robin Hood looking into the crystal ball and his face is all spread out)

I think Ryan is pretty lucky though, he get's to wake up to this every morning.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

That is so crazy.. I have only used great lash and no problems!! Oh and by the way, Robin Hood- another one of my favorites!!

Kathryn said...

You are smokin! Rrrow!