Saturday, February 6, 2010

Delirious

So you probably all have experienced times when your children wake up and are completely delirious and basically not awake, so it's 11:00 and Kate starts crying, so I go in her room and she is wandering around pointing at her toys but not able to tell me what she wants, so I keep trying to wake her up so I can put her back to bed (that sounds backwards) but if I don't she'll just keep crying. So I bring her in our room and I'm holding her and she just keeps pointing at the wall, then I feel a warm sensation running from my hip and down my leg, yep I just got peed on. Note to self...in the future when Kate wakes up and is crying, try the potty first, it might just save you unnecessary clean-up.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, Kate and Elle are way too alike. Elle cries every night in her sleep and I have to drag her sleepy body to the potty, or she'll pee on the carpet. Crying=potty. These crazy girls!!