Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day 2010


Happy Valentines day! This year Ryan got me some spa visits and flowers... which I thought was so neat cuz I never get to be pampered, I'm always the one doing the pampering so that was awesome. I got him an itunes gift card and some bubbly.

We sort of joke about how February is a rough month for us. The weather is awful, we've all been sick on and off every week about this time of year, there's not a big break to look forward to until spring break that Ryan gets off, and we all around feel stressed, tired, grumpy, on edge, and basically not very romantic. So when there's tension we sometimes laugh and say "oh yeah it's February" but Valentines day comes and and we both try a little harder and make that extra effort when it comes to our relationship and things start looking up.

So yet again February has come and taken us for a ride, but I'm happy to say everything's coming up roses. Now if spring can just hurry and get here, and if we can manage somehow to keep Kate healthy we'd be on our way.

0 comments: