Sunday, February 7, 2010

My garden


I was taking a nap last Sunday and I woke up to Ryan saying to Kate, "What IS that?" "oh Kate you don't color on the carpet" then I hear Kate say " but dad, it's my garden". So I go out to find her purple grape lotion that she got for Christmas ALL over the carpet in little patches, seriously ALL over the carpet. It was a little here and a little there etc... because Kate was painting herself a pretty garden on the floor. So I didn't freak out too much cuz we have our beloved carpet cleaner. So I finally got around to cleaning the carpet up and this is what is still left even after, shout, spot shot, and 4 runs with the actual carpet shampooer machine, I have purple carpet now. You know there just comes a time when you accept that you are a mother and that you have children and that your house, and clothes will always have stains on them. It adds character right?

0 comments: